Job Summary: Receptionist/Administrative Team Support
Company: Maroon Group
Location: Avon, OH
Industries: Specialty Chemicals
Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: 3 + years
Education Level: High School Diploma/some College
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Company:
Maroon Group, a rapidly growing, privately held specialty chemical distributor located in Avon, Ohio, has been in business for 40 years helping our customers “Create Success”. If you are looking for a company with a great culture and a unique business model, where you can make a positive impact, please continue reading.
About the Job
Maroon Group has an immediate opening for a Receptionist/Administrative Team Support. Responsibilities include:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone. – You are the “Director of First Impressions” – the first face and first voice of the company.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintain security by following visitor procedures: monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Display entry welcome board
- Stock conference rooms and set up for executive meetings
- Order and organize all office/utility supplies
- Daily mail/ courier distribution – prepare/meter outgoing mail/courier packages (including invoices and weekly check run
- Maintain conference room schedule calendar log
- Organize office lunches
- Maintain conference line phone schedule
- Administrative and Clerical support duties
- Proofreader for communications department
- Correspond with Janitorial services and cleaning services
- Correspond with office supply and copier personnel
- Various projects as requested by management
This person will be our first point of contact with customers, suppliers and other visitors. You will be the first impression of Maroon Group. This position is responsible for a high level of day to day support of our staff as well as visitors. Incumbent must be able to handle pressure while maintaining a friendly and professional manner. Strong communications and organizational skills are a must.
A fluency in Microsoft office is required.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Please send cover letter and resume to Karen Hubbard, Sales Support Manager.